last updated: 24th May 2018
- We use your data only to be able to provide you with your ordered products and to keep you informed about the status of your orders. If you have subscribed to our newsletter we may use your e-mail address to occasionally inform you about new products.
- We keep your information while you’re our customer. If you want to leave us please delete your account or just let us know and we’ll do it for you.
- We wont’t share your information with third parties.
- We only collect information you have entered in our forms and keep record about your orders. For customers that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All customers can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- We will keep you informed about how we use your personal data
- You can update or amend your information by visiting the My Account section of our website. For data not updateable through My Account, you will need to contact us.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data, but this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can request a free copy of your personal data.
- You can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed.
- Diamond’s Dog Chews is keeping your data secure by using a variety of security technologies and procedures.
- You can contact us by writing to Diamond’s Dog Chews at:
Diamond’s Dog Chews
131 Byron Street
Loughborough LE11 5JN
or via sending an e-mail to: info(at)diamondsdogchews.co.uk
or by calling us at: 07732 806315.